2016年1月29日星期五

Build an outdoor stage for your temporary event

For holiday celebrations, I'd like to build an outdoor stage myself. Build portable stage for your temporary event, it is a good idea, as achieving your imagine.



I'd like to choose used portable stage for temporary event, the motivation is threefold. First, time saved, aluminum portable stage is specially for temporary event. Second, money saved, retrieve available for next event. Third, traffic increasing, unique stage is attractive.

I firstly clean a steel outbuilding with a concrete floor, then putting the amps on concrete blocks. Portable outdoor staging platform in big yard setup finished, so my desire is to achieve. For short time event, portable stage is the right choice, if mobile stage, you will understand it.

没有评论:

发表评论