2016年2月14日星期日

How did you end up using portable stage?

At that portable stage for me, it was something I could set up myself. I didn’t have to rely on anybody, and I could just have fun with it. There was no pressure. There was no pace. I just had a great time utilizing this staging platform and equipment, and you know the whole journey of seeing what you got. How did you end up using portable stage?



When i build stage, I asked myself, do I want to be a super star? At the time, my thinking was diy event stage just for fun. Now, equipment used portable stages are very competitive because it's good for temporary event. The different of it between a real stage, is that it is portable, reusable and much more easy to transport.

I was put into jobs I wasn’t quite happy with. I’m the type of person who likes working with my hands and being very interactive with people. This seems to be a trend with me, quite honestly, exhibition with diy portable stage on one particular occasion, I just restarted everything from that diy stage. I dedicated myself to building portable stage fully working for my celebrations.

没有评论:

发表评论